My Tot Clock - Tot Clock Treasure: Goldilocks & The Three Bears

My Tot Clock - Tot Clock Treasure: Goldilocks & The Three Bears Reviews



Other Picture


My Tot Clock - Tot Clock Treasure: Goldilocks & The Three Bears Feature

  • Tot Clock Treasures plug into My Tot Clock to play bedtime stories, lullabies, wake music and white noise.
  • Bedtime Story: Goldilocks and The Three Bears
  • Lullabies: Brahm's Lullaby, Hush Little Baby, Rock-a-bye-Baby, Sleep Baby Sleep, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • Wake Music: If You're Happy & You Know It
  • White Noise Track: Ocean
Tot Clock Treasure featuring Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Also includes 5 lullabies, a fun wake song, and a white noise track. For use with My Tot Clock.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Oct 17, 2011 08:17:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment