LeapFrog: My First LeapPad Learning System 3-Book Set with I Know My ABCs, Once Upon a Rhyme and Bob the Builder Saves the Porcupines

LeapFrog: My First LeapPad Learning System 3-Book Set with I Know My ABCs, Once Upon a Rhyme and Bob the Builder Saves the Porcupines Reviews



Other Picture


You get three interactive books for the price of two with this Preschool Reading Series 3-book set.

I Know My ABCs: When Leap, Tad and Lily set off on an alphabet discovery, they encounter ants, zebras and everything in between. This interactive book teaches letter recognition, vocabulary, matching sounds and words to objects, and logic.

Once Upon a Rhyme: Leap, Tad and Lily act out 20 favorite rhymes from Little Bo Peep to Wee Willie Winkie. Your child will be delighted to join this lovable cast of characters as they "Pat a Cake," "Sing a Song of Sixpence," follow an "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and more. Teaches 20 favorite rhymes, beginning phonics, rhyming words, new vocabulary words and character comprehension.

Bob the Builder Saves the Porcupines:Your child helps Bob the Builder and his friends work together to build a porcupine tunnel while singing songs and creating silly rhymes. Teaches story comprehension, character comprehension, safety concepts vocabulary, letter sounds, shapes and colors.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




May 18, 2011 18:21:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment